A moped can be driven by persons aged 16 or over who are in possession of a moped licence (category AM). Since March 1, 2010 every driver is required to pass a practical exam in addition to a theory exam. Holders of category A or B licences are allowed to drive a moped without any additional documents or testing.
From 1 July 2015, a driving licence is required for a tractor designated with T. This licence can be obtained from 16 years of age. People with a driver’s licence for cars (B) obtained on or before July 1, 2015 can drive a tractor without additional exams.
The categories of driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving licence categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving licence categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving licence categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving licence categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)
You can find all necessary information to place an order for driving license below:
Your given names:
Your sex (M or F):
Your date and place of birth:
License number (optional):
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
There are no reviews yet.