Canada Caregiver Visa For Sale China
Work as a caregiver in Canada from China.
Caregiver Jobs, Healthcare aide and Nanny Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
A caregiver is anyone who is qualify to provide support to anyone who is need. Mostly caregiver’s skill is required for Elderly, Disabled or a chronically ill person. A caregiver could be a family member taking care of a love one either a friend or a family or it may be a paid professional who provide assist with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and even feeding of the person in need.
They can equally provide medical assistance as well as emotional support. A caregiver’s job is very important as the play a major role in helping the individual in need to maintain a certain level of independence, improve quality of their life and manage their health condition. A caregiver services maybe needed in a home, a hospital or care facilities for elderly.
Canadian Caregiver Visa From China
Canadian Caregiver Visa From China Majority of China caregivers are looking for opportunity to work in Canada, If you are on of them, you may be eligible to apply for a Canada Caregiver Visa. The Canadian Caregiver Program is designed for foreign national who wish to travel and work in Canada mainly as a caregiver and provide care for children, elderly persons or people with disabilities. In this article, we will provide you with useful steps of applying for a Canada Caregiver visa from the China to enable you start your journey to work and live in Canada from China.
Check Your Eligibility
Before applying for the caregiver visa to Canada from China, you should check if you are eligible for the caregiver program. The eligibility for the caregiver program to Canada from China includes
- Language Proficiency: You must be able to speak and understand English or French Languages as this are the two official languages in Canada. To prove that you are good in any of this languages, you maybe require to take a language test to prove your proficiency.
- Education: To show that you can do job, your educational background is very important. you should have at least completed a secondary school education. If you plan to work as a child caregiver in Canada, you must have completed a 6 months caregiver training, or at least a 1 year full-time paid working experience as a child care giver.
- Work Experience: Working as a caregiver needs a lot of patience and experience and only those with a prior experience can understand how demanding the job is and with a 1 year full-time paid work experience as a caregiver proves that you can handle the stress of the job and can do in a long term. This makes you very eligible for the Canada caregiver Program
- Medical and Security Clearance: You will need to undergo a medical examination and obtain a police certificate to show that you have no criminal record.
- Proof of Funds: If you are to travel with a family member maybe your child or siblings, you must show that you have enough funds to support yourself and family member who come with you to Canada
The above step has outline the necessary information you need to check to confirm you are eligible for the Canadian caregiver program. If you have met the requirement, then it the right time to move to the second step of the processes of getting your self a Canada caregiver visa
Finding a Canadian Employer
Finding a Canadian caregiver employer is not a serious problem as the labour market for a caregiver in Canada is on high demand. None the less you will need a caregiver employer that is approved by the Canadian Government and have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) before they can hire a foreign caregiver. Below are some very important tips on finding a Canadian Care giver employer.
Use a Recruitment Agency:
Recruitment agency is the easiest way you can go through with the search for finding a reliable employer. This agency has a good network with vast experience that helps people get employers that are willing to comply all the necessary documents for your visa applications. getting a contact with a good agency increases your chances of finding a good Canadian employer that meet the criteria’s of hiring foreigners for a Canada caregiver services.
Use Job Search Websites:
You can equally find caregiver jobs in Canada on a Canadian Job Website such as Job Banks, Indeed and Monster. You will be looking for job posting that specifically state that they are open to hiring foreign nationals as caregivers in Canada.
Network with People in Canada:
By reaching out to friends and relatives that lives in Canada they may be able to give you useful information on the Canadian caregiver employer that can employ you to come work in Canada, Join online network forums that talks on how to get a caregiver job in Canada and interact with people with useful information about having a job in Canada. This will widen your search and expose you to lot of information of the caregiver industry.
As soon as you get yourself a Canadian employer that is willing and ready to hire you as a caregiver, They will need to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Canadian Government. The LMIA is a document that show that there is a need for a foreigner to fill the job and that no Canadian workers are available to do the job. Once a positive LMIA is issued by the government, they can move further to offer you the job and then you can apply for a Canada Caregiver Visa
Complete the Application Form
You will need to apply for a Canada Caregiver Visa. The following steps will help you fill in the application form.
- Gather Required Documents: You will need to gather the following documents:
- Valid passport
- Language test results (if applicable)
- Educational credentials
- Work experience certificates
- Police certificates
- Medical examination results
- Proof of funds
If you have problem getting a a passports, contact us to help you get a valid Chinese Passport. You can equally check our articles on how how to get IELTS Certificate without Exams